The New Utopia Begins Here, Audre Lorde, 2020
The New Utopia Begins Here, Audre Lorde, 2020 by Iris Kensmil
Iris Kensmil presents the active role of black people in the history of the Western world. In her paintings and installations she honours black authors, philosophers, activists and musicians. Kensmil represented the Netherlands in 2019 at the Venice Biennale. This edition is based upon the installation The New Utopia Begins Here,#2, 2019 from her exhibition in the Dutch Pavilion in Venice.
- Edition of 10
- Size: 92,5x63 cm / framed: 100x70 cm
- Medium: Fine art print on Hahnemuhle Velvet White paper
- Framed: The print is framed in Whithwash Poplar with clarity glass.
- The work is signed and numbered.
- Free pick up at the gallery. In case of delivery, shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.